I especially loved number 13 and that is why I love Terry Pratchett
1. If you write one story, it may be bad; if you write a hundred, you have the odds in your favor. - Edgar Rice Burroughs
2. I believe more in the scissors than I do in the pencil.
– Truman Capote
3. Everybody walks past a thousand story ideas every day. The good writers are the ones who see five or six of them. Most people don't see any. - Orson Scott Card
4. When men ask me how I know so much about men, they get a simple answer: everything I know about men, I learned from me.
– Anton Chekhov
5. It is perfectly okay to write garbage--as long as you edit brilliantly. - C. J. Cherryh
6. Put down everything that comes into your head and then you’re a writer. But an author is one who can judge his own stuff’s worth, without pity, and destroy…
View original post 512 more words